Sunday, January 25, 2009

MFT Birthday Card

Happy Sunday Sassies, I cant believe I didnt work on a Magnolia today! But one of my dearest BFF's had a birthday one week ago & I just now, today, made this card for her. We've been friends for so many years I thought this image from My Favorite Things would be great. I used Copic Markers, the pretty printed paper is from Basic Gray, the sentiment is from Stampin Up & the other paper is some I've had for a while but not sure who's it is. The ribbon is from Michael's. It's a simple card & doesnt have a lot of extra's but I think Marie will like it. Tell me what you think? Should I have added more? Thanks for looking & have a great day.

2 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Hi Lynn
I love this card!! I think these stamps are neat:-) Love the color choices, good job on it
Friends
Michele s
magicalcreativeinspiration.blogspot.com

stampingtink said...

Love it! I love MFT! Great colors and love the awning!