Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Card on my blog....

I made several cards last weekend & then forgot to post one mid week. I really love this Edwin. I think he's so cute with the roses for someone. The paper is from Basic Grey, which is my fave, and its one of their new ones. The ribbon actually matched the paper perfectly but not sure you can tell.
Today our children & grandchildren are coming & so far I havent been able to get anything done with my cards. Ineed to get to cooking here shortly...very easy stuff too.
Well, hope to post again soon & get to your blogs too.
Blessings, Lynn

14 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Awwwww! What a great Edwin. I know they all look the same, but he looks like he's shy with the roses behind his back. Darling card and wonderful dsp...

Sharon Caudle said...

What a sweet card! Edwin is so precious and that ribbon is really yummy!

Tracey said...

I just used this Edwin on a card too. He's adorable. Love your card!!

Katie said...

How cute!
You made a great job!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute Edwin. The ribbon & DP sure fits great with him. Sweet card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

I really love this Edwin also and I do not have him. Your card is very darling you did a great job coloring him and your card is just as cute as can be!
Hugs,
Nancy

Candy said...

Hi Lynn,
What a darling card you have made.
Love the DP and matching ribbon. You have done a great job colouring as well.
Have a wonderful afternoon with your family :o)
Hugs Candy

Eulanda said...

awww what a cutie!!

Cami said...

Edwin is so cute with those roses and he looks so sweet and shy. Love the colors also! Cami

Anonymous said...

I think your card is so cute.
Linda

Norma said...

Lynn, so sweet. That Edwin is adorable--too bad I don't have this one. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma

Peggie said...

Isn't he just too cute. Love the ribbon.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a handsome boy Edwin is! Love your card!
Huggies ~
Sharron

4furbabies said...

this is a very cute card
thanks for sharing
God Bless
chris