Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Cards......


Hello friends...Here's a couple of cards I put together today. I had the images ready just havent had time to put them on cards. This week I got the new Basic Gray paper pads & they are so pretty. Just perfect for what I was looking for to go with the coloring on Tilda or Edwin.
I have been so busy the last couple of months & have missed terribly making cards & getting together with my friends. I have been working overtime at my job & have been a bit under the weather too. My daughter & I went to North Carolina over the July 4th holiday to visit my parents & other family members. Also, went to my cousin's in Virginia for their 21st annual July 4th party with tons of good food, games & fireworks. Everyone had such a great time. I was feeling sort of okay this weekend & decided I would make a cake for my husband...from scratch!! I used a recipe from a Taste of Home book I have & it was so good. It's almost gone! Then I made a really nice dinner...roast beef, fresh corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, cucumber & NC tomatoes....My hubby is going to have out patient surgery on Tuesday & asked that we feed him good for the next couple of days. Sorry to say but I'm glad its him this time & not me! Then after all that I made a couple of cards today to catch up on some raining cards that were past due. Once they are mailed tomorrow, I will be caught up to July & two lovely ladies & myself are being rained on this month. I'm so excited its my turn!! I have already received two cards & boy, do I need to get busy & learn some more stuff. Those cards were fabulous (thanks Jacque & Lillian).
I really look forward to making more cards & checking out what you have been up to!
Blessings,
Lynn





10 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Lynn. I love the yellows and oranges, and Tilda is too cute! Great card!
hugs
Sharon

Mae said...

What a beautiful card Lynn.

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, Lynn, what an adorable Tilda! I love that polk a dot dsp and the orange is such a wonderful compliment to it! You did a wonderful job...
hugs
Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn, I am new to your Blog and to your group,i am a new card maker also.I like your card very much.
Linda

Debby said...

Ver pretty.

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's precious Lynn--so sunny & cheerful for summer! Fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

marsha said...

Lynn, this is a beautiful Tilda card!

Hugs,
Marsha

Vivi Casale said...

You card is so beautiful Lynn!!
It is so bright! I love the colors you used!
Hugs
Vivi

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable card Lynn. Very cute colors & image!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

Very pretty card Lynn. I love the colors. Tilda is so adorable. Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy